Integrated battery for very short or longer power outages. It maintains constant power to the microcomputer and sensors to ensure accurate measurement and recording of data even when input voltage fluctuates or barely perceptible microoutages occurs.
- 5 hours of measurement and recording during outage
- equipped with quality 4×18650 Li-Ion batteries
- 5000mA / 5V, 3A continuous, 5A peak
- charging and discharging controlled by microprocessor
- safety battery temperature fuse
- reports capacity in graph
- email notification in case of low battery capacity and power outage*
- integrated in every Growduino by default
*Email can be sent if the rest of the network, typically a home router, is backed up by its own UPS during a downtime.